Welcome from Feralpunk

Well, I've been going through all my old tapes and records, and slowly digitizing all the stuff that's either a bootleg of a gig, an old demo or just no longer available. I was occasionally sharing it in other forums and blogs but, largely inspired by the most excellent New Improved Live And Otherwise blog thought I would start my own up as a central place to share by obscurities with the world.
The name of the blog is the name of the metal/punk/industrial night I used to run at the Egypt Cottage in Newcastle, resurrected here for old time's sake.
Feel free to repost anything you find or to ask for a re-up if the link has gone dead.
Also feel free to leave any comments you may have about the music or the blog.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

UFO - Reading Festival 23/8/80



A good quality audience recording, if only I'd been old enough to go! Just look at that festival line-up!
Unfortunately my tape runs out just before the end of the last song, but apart from that it's all good, the band at their best for this line-up.

1. Alpha Centauri
2. Lettin' Go
3. No Place To Run
4. Cherry
5. Only You Can Rock Me
6. Love To Love
7. Electric Phase
8. Hot 'N' Ready
9. Mystery Train
10. Too Hot To Handle
11. Doctor Doctor
12. Lights Out
13. Rock Bottom
14. Shoot Shoot

http://rapidshare.com/files/394148441/UFO_-_Reading_Festival_23-8-80.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment