Welcome from Feralpunk

Well, I've been going through all my old tapes and records, and slowly digitizing all the stuff that's either a bootleg of a gig, an old demo or just no longer available. I was occasionally sharing it in other forums and blogs but, largely inspired by the most excellent New Improved Live And Otherwise blog thought I would start my own up as a central place to share by obscurities with the world.
The name of the blog is the name of the metal/punk/industrial night I used to run at the Egypt Cottage in Newcastle, resurrected here for old time's sake.
Feel free to repost anything you find or to ask for a re-up if the link has gone dead.
Also feel free to leave any comments you may have about the music or the blog.
Enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meat Loaf - Knebworth Park 22/6/85


Apparently Mr. Loaf walked from the stage in a bit of a huff after Bat Out Of Hell, not surprising really as he did the whole gig with his leg in plaster from a break and was having the regulatory bottles of anyone's guess thrown at him throughout the set.

Nevertheless it's a great set of classic Meat Loaf. I nicked the cover from someone elses version of this set that I found listed on a Meat Loaf fan-site.

1. Bad Attitude
2. Dead Ringer For Love
3. Midnight At The Lost And Found
4. Paradise By The Dashboard Light
5. All Revved Up With Nowhere To Go
6. Bat Out Of Hell

http://rapidshare.com/files/394819529/Meat_Loaf_-_Knebworth_Park_22-6-85.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment