Welcome from Feralpunk

Well, I've been going through all my old tapes and records, and slowly digitizing all the stuff that's either a bootleg of a gig, an old demo or just no longer available. I was occasionally sharing it in other forums and blogs but, largely inspired by the most excellent New Improved Live And Otherwise blog thought I would start my own up as a central place to share by obscurities with the world.
The name of the blog is the name of the metal/punk/industrial night I used to run at the Egypt Cottage in Newcastle, resurrected here for old time's sake.
Feel free to repost anything you find or to ask for a re-up if the link has gone dead.
Also feel free to leave any comments you may have about the music or the blog.
Enjoy!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Judas Priest - Hammersmith Odeon 1981 FM broadcast


Recorded from the Friday Rock Show. Absolutely Classic Priest.

http://rapidshare.com/files/347660499/Judas_Priest_-_Hammersmith__81.rar

3 comments:

  1. Hi there - I'm a regular at Live and Otherwise and just wanted to say thanks for the Priest and the items from the Friday Rock Show. I used to listen to TV on the radio every Friday and often taped the show and then made compilations of sessions/tracks. Unfortunately, I chucked most of my cassettes away during various moves!! Anyway, good luck with your Blog and I'll keep on checking back. Best wishes, Blofeld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I apreciate the feedback. I've got a few more FRS tapes to do, watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MIGHTY priest, amazing gig! thanks for this, GREAT blog! i asked if you had any more friday rock show tapes and would be posting(ice age comment box)and glad to hear you do! looking forward to future postings from you here and i will be checking bak regular, its people like you that are keeping metal alive and giving us the chance to hear and collect(digitally) rarities that some of us have never herd or had the chance to hear before...."Rock on" \m/

    ReplyDelete