Welcome from Feralpunk

Well, I've been going through all my old tapes and records, and slowly digitizing all the stuff that's either a bootleg of a gig, an old demo or just no longer available. I was occasionally sharing it in other forums and blogs but, largely inspired by the most excellent New Improved Live And Otherwise blog thought I would start my own up as a central place to share by obscurities with the world.
The name of the blog is the name of the metal/punk/industrial night I used to run at the Egypt Cottage in Newcastle, resurrected here for old time's sake.
Feel free to repost anything you find or to ask for a re-up if the link has gone dead.
Also feel free to leave any comments you may have about the music or the blog.
Enjoy!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Various Artists - Trash On Delivery


It's all been a bit thrash metal lately at the Ministry so lets start today with a couple of lost gems from my sleaze collection.
1st up, the Trash On Delivery compilation from 1983 on Flicknife records, 12 tracks that defined the underground of the London scene in the early '80s.
For an excellent in depth review head to Sleazegrinder at

http://www.sleazegrinder.com/flashmetalsuicideTrashOnDelivery.htm

1. The Babysitters - Everybody Loves You
2. The Genocides - Private Hell
3. The London Cowboys - Let's Get Crazy
4. Marionette - My Baby Sucks Real Bad
5. Bad Detective - Favourite Record
6. The Barracudas - You Gonna Miss Me
7. Marionette - Too Far Gone
8. Dogs D'Amour - Teenage
9. Suffragette - Do You Want My Love
10. Garrie J. Lammin - I Heard The Devil
11. Nikki Sudden & The Bible Belt - Waiting For The Siege
12. The Babysitters - Livin' Out Rock 'N' Roll

http://rapidshare.com/files/373386372/Trash_On_Delivery.rar

1 comment:

  1. Great album! Still got this on vinyl but my old player died. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete