Welcome from Feralpunk

Well, I've been going through all my old tapes and records, and slowly digitizing all the stuff that's either a bootleg of a gig, an old demo or just no longer available. I was occasionally sharing it in other forums and blogs but, largely inspired by the most excellent New Improved Live And Otherwise blog thought I would start my own up as a central place to share by obscurities with the world.
The name of the blog is the name of the metal/punk/industrial night I used to run at the Egypt Cottage in Newcastle, resurrected here for old time's sake.
Feel free to repost anything you find or to ask for a re-up if the link has gone dead.
Also feel free to leave any comments you may have about the music or the blog.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Process Revealed - demo #1 - Of Trine '88


Some pretty obscure Texan thrash metal for you here.
Process Revealed never actually cut a record but they did get it together to make 5 excellent demos between 1988 and 89. This is the first of them, I've seen it referred to as demo#1, Process Revealed and Of Trine, you decide!

01 Pursuit Of The Mind's Eye
02 Stream Of Concience
03 Thankyou-It's Forgotten

http://rapidshare.com/files/368831323/Process_Revealed_-_Of_Trine_demo__88.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment