Welcome from Feralpunk

Well, I've been going through all my old tapes and records, and slowly digitizing all the stuff that's either a bootleg of a gig, an old demo or just no longer available. I was occasionally sharing it in other forums and blogs but, largely inspired by the most excellent New Improved Live And Otherwise blog thought I would start my own up as a central place to share by obscurities with the world.
The name of the blog is the name of the metal/punk/industrial night I used to run at the Egypt Cottage in Newcastle, resurrected here for old time's sake.
Feel free to repost anything you find or to ask for a re-up if the link has gone dead.
Also feel free to leave any comments you may have about the music or the blog.
Enjoy!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last Of The Teenage Idols - Satellite Head Gone Soft


Formed from the ashes of The Babysitters, this was their only release, beneath the decidedly ropey cover lurks a forgotten gem!
Apparently Buttz now runs an antique shop in Cornwall!

http://rapidshare.com/files/373381744/Last_Of_The_Teenage_Idols_-_Satellite_Head_Gone_Soft.rar

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!

    Ive been searching for this record for a couple of years now. My sister bought the LP when she was in Uk somewhere in the late 80s.

    You are my hero of the day. Thanks again!!!
    /Jani

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! There's more where this came from if I ever get some time to rip them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I digitized my vinyl version years ago, but lost both the vinyl and the files. I fell in love with some of these tracks when I saw LoTTI play a pub in York in 199?, and I've really missed them. I've hunted high and low for this.

    ReplyDelete